• Flexible design according to customer drawing
• Over 100 dB average shielding efficiency in the Range of 100 MHz-10 GHz
• Rip-Stop fabric for self terminating tips
• Delivery optionally with or without double-sided adhesive tape
• Selection of cores: Urethane foam Neoprene foam
• Selection of fabric materials: Nickel Copper + Carbon Nickel Copper
Punched connector gaskets are made of a foam core with conductive nylon fabric (Ni/Cu or Ni/Cu + Carbon) and provide both good EMC shielding and a seal against air, light and dust. Due to the low compression force, the seals are ideally suited for metal or metallized plastic housings.